- 1/2 Chicken, cut into 6 pieces
- 1 tbs lime juice
- 1 tbs vegetables oil
- 2 clove garlic, chopped
- 1/2 ginger, chopped
- 1 ltr water
- 100 gr chinesse cabbage, cut roughly
- 100 gr green chinese cabbage, cut roughly
- 50 gr rice noodles, soak with warm water untill soft, drain, cut roughly
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- 2 tsp salt
- Marinated chicken with lime juice for fragrant result.
- Soup: sauted garlic and ginger until fragrant. Add water, bring to boil.
- Add chicken, bring to small heat. Cook untill chicken soft and soup become 750 ml.
- Add vegetables, rice noodles, pepper and salt. Bring to boil.
- ready to serve. Its better to serve with slice bird eye chilli and soy sauce