- 1 package gelatin dessert, any flavor
- 5 ice cubes per person
- 1 14-oz can pineapple chunks, cut into small cubes
- 3 tbs canned corn, drained and washed
- 3 tbs canned kidney beans, drained and washed
- 1 14-oz can coconut segments, cut into small pieces
- 1 14-oz can mandarin orange segments, drained, washed, and cut into small pieces
- 1 mango, cut into small pieces
- grenadine, snow cone syrup, or cherry-flavored Italian soda syrup
- 1 14-oz can reduced-fat sweetened condensed milk
- Make gelatin in a medium casserole pan, according to the package instructions. When it’s firm, cut into small cubes.
- Grind ice cubes in a blender until well crushed and divide ice evenly into three to six glasses, depending on how many servings you want.
- Into each glass, sprinkle 1 tbsp. gelatin cubes, 1 tbsp. pineapple pieces, 1 tsp. corn, 1 tsp. kidney beans, 1 tbsp. coconut segments, 1 tbsp. mandarin orange segments, and 1 tbsp. mango pieces.
- Top each glass with 1/4 cup grenadine or syrup and 1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk. Stir. Serve with a straw and spoon.