- 500 gr beef or internals
- 100 gr bean sprouts
- 80 gr rice noodles
- 60 gr Indonesian parsley
- 60 gr scallions
- 60 gr ginger
- 1 lime, salt and pepper
- Boil meat until done. Drain and cut into bite-sized slices.
- Remove the tails of bean sprouts, boil until half done
- Boil rice noodles separately
- Keep these in separate plates
- Cut Indonesian parsley and scallions
- Grind shallots, and brown it for a little bit
- Skin and cut ginger
- Make beef stock using beef bones boiled in water for about an hour. Remove bones, and put in salt, pepper, ginger, and shallots.
- Serve the soto by putting the beef, bean sprouts, noodles into a bowl. Pour soup into it.
- Sprinkle with Indonesian parsley and scallions.